Attention NYC crafters! Join me this Thursday at the amazing Brooklyn Craft Company in Greenpoint, BK for an evening of summer crafting. There will be eight other DIY stations. And of course, I’ll be at the needle felting table.
- Leather feather earrings with Kiri Masters
- Needle felted minis with Frannie Laks
- Embroidered cats featuring Penguin and Fish patterns
- Painted wooden chevron necklaces with Christina Batch-Lee
- Nail art
- Yarn pom poms with Sarah Goldschadt
- DIY stamped geometric postcards
- Calligraphy station with Erica Tighe
- Dip-dyed sailor knot bracelets with Liz Gloor
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2014
Cost: $45 <<Includes crafts & materials>>
UPDATE: Photos from the event!